Asbestos in Local Authorities
Asbestos Hazards in Local Authority Spaces.
We provide our services to all sizes of buildings as we understand the importance of offices, parks, public spaces etc and that their safety is paramount. You can be sure we provide flexible solutions and methods of work to complete our work to the best standard.
Get A Free Quote
As leading supplier of asbestos testing, inspection and consultancy, we have a substantial amount of experience in managing the risks of asbestos. Our team of consultants are able to provide technical expertise for asbestos management in-line with current legislation, guidance and the Control of Asbestos Regulations (CAR 2012).
We support our clients with the development of comprehensive asbestos management plans, method statements, asbestos register, and documentation control. We ensure you not only achieve compliance but have the ability to put in place best practices protecting your stakeholders from risk.
- Produce and implement re-inspection program, prioritise through Asset Health Index
- Develop scopes and schedules of asbestos encapsulation or asbestos removal works
- Act as project manager for your asbestos removal works including vetting contractors and suppliers
- Review Licensed Asbestos Removal Contractor (LARC) Risk assessments and plans of work, ensuring your project requirements are met
- Assess existing training requirements, taking into consideration estates teams, maintenance teams, facilities teams and anyone who may come into contact with asbestos-containing materials.
- Provide recommendations for further project progression
- Provide risk-averse solutions to potential or present issues
Orrion offers asbestos surveys to cover all eventualities. As a UKAS-accredited organisation, you can be confident we will adhere to strict controls to provide a high standard service. Other types of asbestos survey we offer are:
12 Ironworks House, Warton Road, Carnforth LA5 9EX
39 Castle Street, Carlisle, CA3 8SY